Eduardo Arellano Martin, MBA
Training, Coaching and Personal Development
Technically sophisticated Tri-Lingual, Professional Trainer, Expert Presenter and Life-Long Coach well qualified by 14+ years’ experience, train the trainer certification and an outstanding reputation for creating and facilitating high-quality, high-impact internal/external training and coaching solutions using innovative methods and technologies. Rare depth and breadth of experience with Instructor-Led & Self-Paced Training tools, One-on-One and Group coaching and proven abilities in applying advanced technologies to enhance adult learning. Skilled in collaborating with subject matter experts to enhance course content and ensure technical accuracy. Extraordinary written and verbal communication as well as superior presentation skills. Enthusiastic and fun with a positive and motivating training and coaching facilitation style.
Core competencies[one_half last=”no”]
Vision, mission and values development
Commitment to new programs and new ways of managing
Communication and teamwork skills
Coaching and team building
Training and management development
Individual observation and feedback
Individual skill coaching
Serving as a sounding board for decisions
Technical skills training
Administrative skills training
Decision making and problem solving
Presentation Skills for Business
General competencies[one_half last=”no”]
Computer & Video-Based Training (CBT/VBT)
Web-Based Training Creation
On-line Course Development & Facilitation
Instructor-Led & Self-Paced Training Delivery
Curriculum & Course Materials Development
Instructional Systems Design (ISD) Methods
Adult Education Needs & Theories
Multimedia Authoring & Visual
Training Program Evaluation & Quality Standards
Project & Program Management
ADDIE Design and Implementation
Sales and Presentation training
2012-2013 Train the Trainer Certification, Universidad de Nebrija, Madrid
2010-2011 MBA in Business Administration Universidad de Nebrija, Madrid (June 2011)
2009-2010 Masters in International Commerce (May 2010), EOI, Spain
1995-1997 Associates in Economics and Associates in Marketing Prairie State College, Chicago Heights, Illinois
1992-1995 Bachelors in Aviation Flight, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Illinois
EMEA Training Manager, Agency Partners, Blackberry/RIM (MarketStar/Team Blackberry) 2012 ‚Äì 2013
- Launched the webinar series for Q10 and R5 product lines.
- Developed and implemented an improved reporting system by training, month and quarter, reducing complexity, expediting data mining and providing better information to senior management.
- Spearheaded development of the “Regional Overview”and negotiated it’s use throughout all regions globally.
Iberian Head of Pre/Post Sales, Channel Partners, Promethean LTD 2010 ‚Äì 2013
Challenged to launch a Pre-Sales structure on the Iberian Peninsula. Train channel partners and service providers on sales and positioning, product and
installation procedures. Serve as liaison between providers, sales staff and administrative staff. Developed all channel training and marketing materials
for Interactive white boards and collaterals. Assist with software implementation into open source OS’s. Evaluate client needs and conform
policies and procedures to best suit those needs, while staying within legal and operational constraints. Communicate with clients to ensure satisfaction
with the program and provide education to resolve potential conflicts. Design and instruct sales and customer service training programs for our principle
- Created a highly successful channel partner training program to prepare resellers for success in the channel. Established long- term, mutually beneficial relationships with major resellers and enjoyed an unprecedented success rate in getting those partners up and running quickly and driving sales by 20% in the first six months
- Following the requirements of tender-mandated training specifications and using an ADDIE model, developed and implemented the training modules for over 5,000 teachers to comply with EU mandated funding regulations.
- Created highly regarded and very effective PowerPoint/ActivInspire presentations incorporating all learning modalities for ease of understanding.
- Repeatedly selected by regional governments to develop training materials for point based teacher assessment and lead training workshops.
- Recruited to “train the trainer,”authoring the program to successfully coach experienced teachers in the use of Interactive White Boards and technology in the classroom.
Iberian Sales Director, Presentation Products Division, AVerMedia 2007- 2010
- Achieved 86% YoY revenue growth close 2009.
- Increased market share by 36% against strong international competition.
- Invited by CSIF teachers union to participate as a panel member in their annual teachers photography contest giving nationwide visibility to our company
Trainer/Training Consultant, Self-employed 2001-2007
Planned, implemented and directed all ESL language programs for major corporate and government clients nationwide and provided training expertise in the areas of training and development, project management, skill and competency assessment, and development of language learning skills for sales and marketing personnel.
- Chosen to author the curriculum and teach English as a second language to hospital employees through moodle based lessons and assessment as well as instructor-led classes:
- Formulated and deployed an innovative ESL training program. Successfully transferred Language skills knowledge and played a primary role in establishing department heads in the international arena.
2012 EU accredited Train the Trainer certification ‚Äì Universidad de Nebrija Madrid
2012 Certified installer ActivBoard, ActivProgress, ActivEngage
2011 Certified Service Tech Promethean, LTD
2010 3D Animation with Maya, CICE, Madrid Spain
2009 Dirección de Equipos (Team Leadership), Fedeto, Toledo Spain
2008-2009 Gestión de Proyectos (Project Administration), Fedeto, Toledo Spain
Guest Coach – Fiesta del Emprendedor, ESCP Business School 2013
Speaker ‚Äì BETTS 2012 London, England, Technology in the Classroom
Speaker ‚Äì Segundo Congreso PizarraTIC, Madrid Nov. 2011
Speaker ‚Äì Primer Congreso PizarraTIC, Madrid Nov. 2009
Speaker ‚Äì BETTS 2009 London, England, Innovations in the classroom
Panel Member ‚Äì Concurso de Fotografía Digital Y t√∫ ¿cómo lo ves? CSI-CSIF Nacional Oct. 29, 2008
Teacher training classes in various CPR’s and CAP’s (teacher training centers) of Castilla la Mancha, Madrid, Murcia, Galicia and Castilla y Leon
Design and implementation of channel training and certification, Promethean LTD
Design and implementation Training classes with Grupo DIM ‚Äì “Uso didáctico de las Cámaras de Documentos‚Äù
Design and implementation Training classes with RED.es ‚Äì “Uso didáctico de las Cámaras de Documentos‚Äù