Have you ever been in a presentation where nothing seems to be going right?
You know what I mean… You’re not hitting your marks, you forgot a point or two and worst of all, the audience is falling asleep! Now, all of these problems have solutions but we are going to take a look at some tips to make sure your audience remains with you and inspired.
[service title=”Here are some things to keep your eye on:”][/service]
- Facial Expressions – do they look interested, are they fixed on you or are they looking everywhere but at you?
- Tone of voice – what does their tone of voice say? Do they sound agitated or inquisitive?
- Quiet remarks – are they talking amongst themselves? Are they looking at their mobile?
- Other subtle cues – are they tapping their pens? Looking down at the floor? Watching TV?
[service title=”How will attendees demonstrate their enthusiasm:”][/service]
- Asking to try the product
- Asking Questions – this is by far the best indication
- Verbal and non-verbal emotional cues
Remember these little tips and you too will be a presentation rock star!